Study abroad is an exciting opportunity for any student. DIS knows how important this experience is for you - that's why we offer a complete study abroad program so that you can get the most out of your semester or year in Copenhagen! Creating your study abroad semester at DIS is simple.
Three Easy Steps:
>> Build Your Curriculum
1. Choose your academic program - Pick the core course and study tours that suit your academic needs
2. Pick your electives from over 160 courses - Focus on your major, or diversify... it’s up to you
4. Check out the optional study tours - All come with a 1- or 3-credit companion course
>> Create Your DIS Experience
1. Choose your living arrangements from a wide array of housing options available
3. Join one or more of the outdoor adventure trips that DIS arranges all over Europe, and complete your experience!
GET GOING! Fill out a Preliminary Application at any stage. DIS will then contact you and guide you through the process, answer any questions, and advise you in the right DIS experience for you!