Open Positions for Faculty:
External, part-time lecturers to DIS
DIS – Danish Institute for Study Abroad is seeking external lecturers to teach foreign university students across a range of subjects in English. Please see below for current vacancies.
- Exciting and international academic environment
- Highly motivated, mostly American, students
- Fixed positions every semester starting in September or January
- Twice weekly meetings of 1.5 hours
- Salaries based on AC convention
- Relevant professional background and expertise
- Teaching experience
- Excellent academic English
- Motivation to engage academically as well as socially with students
You can read more about teaching at DIS here. For further information please contact Lisbeth Lauritzen on Ph: 33 11 01 44.
Terms of Employment
External lecturers at DIS work as temporary faculty and salary is based upon their number of weekly working hours. In addition to contact hours with students, external lecturers will be hourly-paid for preparation, grading of papers/exams and consultation hours. However, the salary does not add up to a full-time, nor part-time position, and most other DIS external lecturers have their main income from another job.
Please send your application, accompanied by appropriate documentation, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the relevant course name in the subject field. As we deal with open submissions on a continuous basis, we do not operate with application deadlines.
There are currently no available positions.